Here's the story....

This all started 6 years ago when I (Schaack) made what some might say was an ill-advised promise to myself to play an open mic night with my guitar before graduating. 6 and a half short years later I found myself on stage at the Players Pub in Bloomington, IN surrounded by friends fulfilling that promise to the world. Drunk on fame, one member of the spontaneously formed band that played that cold, December night yelled out-- "We should go on an open mic night TOUR!" And so it was. The Teapot Dome Scandal birthed a splinter group (me and Shane Lewinski) later to be named, by the people and for the people, Double-Wide Optimism, and a tour was planned.... Now that tour is imminent, and you can find out everything you want to know about it, DWO, amateur musicianship, and more here on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment